According to legend, Viking warrior Sigurd killed the evil serpent dragon Fafnir. He was granted powerful gifts of prophecy and wisdom becoming one of the greatest heroes of Norse sagas Dragon Legend pays tribute to Sigurd’s courage and perseverance. The richer, smokier side of Highland Park, dialling up the intense aromatic smokiness produced by the hand-cut peat from Hobbister Moor.
- Cask make up: Long maturation in sherry seasoned European and American oak casks
- Appearance: Naturally deep golden, clear and bright
- Nose: Lightly toasted oak, lemon peel, honey
- Palate: Aromatic peat smoke, warm spices, vanilla, freshly cut wood
- Finish: Medium length finish with waves of warm spices and sandal wood